Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I FOUND PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

Like real American peanut butter. Skippy peanut butter! After searching every shelf in the supermarket, we finally found it tucked away on the bottom shelf of a random isle. I almost broke down in the middle of the store with tears of joy. This find was exactly what I needed to get a little comforting taste of home while also providing most my upcoming breakfasts and dinners. I couldn’t be happier!

I have been feeling a little homesick/culture shock lately so this peanut butter find is very important. Classes are long and I really don't have much background/need for all this Agriculture knowledge. Right now we are learning about the world egg production.... it's interesting but not what I ever expected to learn. Also, the sketchy wifi is tough when that is the only way I have to communicate with people at home. But I am in France and this is an amazing opportunity and I know I will be stronger because of it! I just need to keep in focus that culture shock is temporary and there are so many adventures out there waiting for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment